Monday, May 18, 2009

the beginning

To start off honestly, I have no real idea in mind for the purpose of this blog. I just want somewhere to write. As I go, I shall think of something to dedicate it to, but until then it shall be just me rambling daily about my thoughts.

I start my summer classes tomorrow. Calculus and astronomy. I have little to no interest in the first and the latter, we shall see. I do find space interesting, but sometimes I would rather be left to ponder about things then to know the facts. And this is the reason why I am having such a problem deciding on my future. Grad school, job or what? I would really love to just leave the country and never return but I don't think that is a viable possibility. I can dream though.

Lang invited me to his wife's baby shower via text message today. I didn't answer. I'm not sure if I want to go or not. I know it would be horribly uncomfortable for me socially, but there's more then likely going to be people there that I had never planned on seeing again. I feel rude declining. And funny thing, it didn't even dawn on me that Lang is going to be a daddy until a good twenty minutes later. Weird, I cannot picture it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment